SYSNAV has developed and patented magneto-inertial positioning, a breakthrough technology which measures the movement of the wearer and reconstruct the trajectory without the need of any localization infrastructure (GPS, radio beacon, Bluetooth beacon, etc).
SYSNAV has developed several personnel positioning solutions, which rely on individual tracking modules and software for real-time processing and supervision.
The Personal Location Devices (PLD) include a set of magneto-inertial sensors coupled to wireless transmission. SYSNAV has developed two versions of PLD to date code-named WATA (more compact) and TMI (more powerful).
The algorithms developed by SYSNAV merge, filter and then analyze the data from the sensors allow the reconstruction of the trajectories to be carried out. Map-matching software can be used to further improve the accuracy and reduce the drift.
Many industrial challenges can be resolved or improved with accurate positioning information in GPS-denied environments.
Ensure the safety of workers and subcontractors
- Real time localization indoor or outdoor
- Alert launched automatically with “man down” function
- Speed and fluidity of intervention in the event of an incident
Ensure compliant movements within the site
- Real time positioning and tracking of visitors and agents
- Verification of compliance via geofencing
Maintenance operations and industrial Processes Optimization
- Save time when searching for points of interest
- Recording of operators movements within a facility
- Use data to guide reconfiguration of the industrial facility and/or industrial processes
An other field:
Defense sector: Geolocating dismounted soldier In partnership with key players in the security and defense markets, SYSNAV is developing personnel positioning solutions capable of operating in GPS-denied conditions. Developing equipment dedicated to first responders (firefighters, soldiers) is a core focus for SYSNAV.