Hekatron, Dom, Atral Secal, Funkwerk and Burgwächter return
The industry is showing clear interest in Security Essen as a platform for the security industry. A good year before the start of the fair, the organizers of Messe Essen are pleased about an extremely positive booking level and the return of well-known companies. Julia Jacob, Project Manager of Security Essen: “Already at this point in time, many exhibitors have booked their stands again. In exhibition areas that are in great demand, we can no longer offer space in particularly popular halls.”
Numerous companies such as Hekatron, Dom, Burgwächter, Funkwerk and AtralSecal will be back when Security Essen takes place at Messe Essen from September 17 to 20, 2024. “The return of these companies is a clear sign that impressively underlines the importance of our trade fair for the security industry,” says Julia Jacob. Together with her team, she has further developed Security Essen. Thus, in 2024, there will be the new thematic focus “Civil Protection and Civil Defense, Special and Special Protection Vehicles” for the first time.
Business unit manager Sabrina Großkreuz: “With this, we want to take into account the new challenges in our society and give all interested parties a platform for exchange, cooperation and networking.”
Supporting program with many opportunities for networking
One of the points that many exhibitors and visitors* praised at the last Security Essen was the supporting program. This will be expanded even further next year:
- Technical exchange at a high level on the topic of “networked security” will be the focus of the Digital Networking Security Conference.
- The Training and Further Education Day, organized jointly with the BDSW (German Federal Association of the Security Industry), supports the industry in promoting young talent and recruiting skilled workers.
- In the Drone Zone, exhibitors will demonstrate the added value of drones for the security industry.
- The German-Dutch Forum offers an opportunity for bilateral exchange between experts from both countries.
- For the first time, a Banks and Savings Banks Day is planned, where financial institutions can find out about the latest developments in the physical security industry – especially with regard to safes, ATMs and security rooms.