Eagle Eye Networks today released the e-book “Trends in Video Surveillance in 2023,” which identifies five trends that will have the greatest impact on businesses around the globe in 2023.
Created for business owners and security professionals, the report includes trend analysis and practical advice on how to improve security posture and business efficiency. This year’s report also includes two additional forecasts specifically aimed at security resellers looking to grow their business.
“While the aftermath of the pandemic, regional conflicts and an uncertain economy present many challenges, business owners will find encouraging information in the 2023 Video Surveillance Trends report,” said Dean Drako, CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “Many of the trends in 2023 are driven by the latest introductions of cloud and AI technologies that are being rapidly adopted by businesses, schools and organisations in APAC, EMEA and North America. A common denominator in 2023 will be affordable, user-friendly technology that ensures operational insights.”
The top five trends for video surveillance in 2023 are:
- businesses are planning financially for video surveillance platforms that are AI-enabled and future-proof.
- businesses want solutions that reduce operational costs.
- parking is being automated around the world.
- schools are experimenting with security technologies to increase safety.
- convenient and continuous customer service saves time and manpower.