The new SD950 fire department key depot is used for the theft-protected storage of object keys to enable the fire department’s emergency services to access the building quickly and without violence. The housing with the firmly welded frame made of five-milimeter stainless steel offers not only improved handling on the construction site but also a visually appealing solution when installed. The key depot is factory-prepared to accept one object key. It can be expanded to accommodate up to six monitored object keys.
The highlights of the new VdS approved SD950:
- Made entirely of V2A, surface: polished
- Two-color status display on the door knob for: Unlocked and Alarm
- Fixed key engages audibly
- LED – interior lighting
- No disturbing superstructures on the drilling protection of the outer door
- Temperature-controlled heating as standard
- Basic version already suitable for two extra-long object keys
- A swiveling flex console is optionally available
- Two-color status display of object keys in the interior
- New stand and wall columns for the SD950 are also available.
The SD950 can be connected to all fire alarm control panels (from any manufacturer) via the AD900 connection adapter.