“What more can we do to provide our customers with integrated, highly available and understandable security communications?” For Zenitel and Scanvest, the answer lay in adding SAA/ELA to the portfolio: the flexible system brings together both the security-related features of an SAA and the information and audio-oriented features of an.
SAA and ELA solutions
While SAA and ELA systems were set up as separate systems for a long time, today the focus is increasingly on combining the various requirements for voice alerting and public address in one system. Thanks to individual scalability, centralized, small to medium-sized systems as well as large, decentralized systems can be implemented. Together with the new IP loudspeakers and the proven intercom solutions, the two communications specialists now offer security-relevant “Unified Critical Communications”.
With Zenitel’s products, Scanvest offers them a flexible solution that combines both the security-related features of an SAA and the information and audio-related features of an ELA.
Proven SAA products according to EN-54-16 from the British manufacturer ASL
The developer and manufacturer of the system components is the British company ASL (Application Solutions (Safety and Security) Limited) – a subsidiary of Zenitel since August 2021. ASL products such as the VIPEDIA audio router and the INTEGRA integrated power amplifier are already being used successfully in over 800 installations in Germany. The merger of both companies was an important step for Zenitel on its way to becoming a “Unified Critical Communications Expert”. This also opens up new opportunities for our customers to use integrated communications solutions from Scanvest.
Scanvest is certified according to DIN 14675-2
A new product does not make a finished SAA. How good that Scanvest is certified according to DIN 14675-2 and thus meets the requirements of the standard in the areas of planning, project planning, assembly and installation, commissioning, acceptance and maintenance of voice alarm systems. Our qualified SAA experts look forward to tackling your projects.
The New SAA/ELA System – Flexible, Scalable, Easy to Integrate! The new system is a scalable solution that can serve different requirements thanks to its modular design:
- Voice alarm system according to EN54-16 and DIN 0833-4 (SAA): Alarming in emergency situations, for example evacuation – standard-compliant system with highest availability, best speech intelligibility and redundancy concepts
- Public address system (ELA): Information messages and multimedia feeds/background music – needs-based system with low space requirements, simple installation and top audio quality. Centralized, small to medium-sized systems as well as large, decentralized systems can be realized. The SAA/ELA solution is a real team player: It can be integrated with all common security systems in addition to Zenitel’s own ICX AlphaCom platform.
- Proven SAA products according to EN-54-16 from British manufacturer ASL
- The developer and manufacturer of the system components is the British company ASL – a subsidiary of Zenitel since August 2021.
- ASL products such as the VIPEDIA audio router and the INTEGRA integrated power amplifier are already being used successfully in over 800 installations in Germany.