Berlin: The search for a compromise in the negotiations on time bonuses and management bonuses for the approximately 25,000 employees in aviation security remained unsuccessful on two further days of negotiations, but an initial agreement was reached. In the negotiations, the employers once again took a step toward ver.di and the dbb tarifunion. The unions also moved and submitted amended demands.
The BDLS offer in detail:
From July 1, 2023
- 15% increase in nighttime bonuses on Sundays and public holidays and 20% increase from January 1, 2024
- Increase in holiday surcharge and surcharge for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve from 100% to 125
From January 1, 2024
- Increase in night surcharge from 15 % to 20 % from 22-6 hrs.
- Whitsun and Easter Sunday will be paid at 125% like public holidays
- Increase in overtime bonus from 25% to 30%.
- Overtime bonus will be paid much earlier for part-time employees.
- Increase in Sunday bonus from 40% to 50%.
- Introduction of allowances for operational management personnel as of January 1, 2024.
Negotiations will be continued in Berlin on May 9, 2023.